8:35:17 PM EDT - Saturday, May 8, 2021 U.S. Stock Markets are closed for the day.


Get StockScouter Report
Recent StockScouter Scores

News

LATEST TWEETS - CURATED BY HASH FINANCE

Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund gives investors exposure to a diversified basket of #digitalcurrencies. Learn abou… https://t.co/0AHSKcZQR0
CoinDesk (CoinDesk) 2 days ago
Ahead of the $BCH fork May 15, @rogerkver told @Forkast_News' @AngieTVLau he's "much more bullish on bitcoin cash"… https://t.co/ymwRkP1OjC
[Pre] A big chance in a billion! $BCH Price: $ 1394.9 (2021/05/09 09:32:38)
Mojo🔥 (Atomic_Mojo) 3 hours ago
🚨1/2 Buy 1$ worth of @CauliToken on @ubiqsmart and follow them 🔥 👉Buy here : https://t.co/F5WfYRrm30 And farm LP… https://t.co/Vi5PjHytaY
Top 5 Mentions Updated Every 15 Minutes [BETA STAGE] Except BTC and ETH 1- $DOGE:15976056 point 🚀 2-… https://t.co/fZhIn06sSP
Enmanuel (Farsky__) 3 hours ago
@crypto2ben I'll spend 75% in #AVAX and the remaining 25% in $LINK and $BCH
More Tweets>>
 HOME  NEWS  MARKETS