5:32:15 PM EDT - Thursday, May 26, 2022 U.S. Stock Markets are closed for the day.


Get StockScouter Report
Recent StockScouter Scores

News

LATEST TWEETS - CURATED BY HASH FINANCE

Tickeron (Tickeron) 6 hours ago
$CMLS in -12.08% Downtrend, sliding for three consecutive days on May 24, 2022. View odds for this and other indica… https://t.co/GxHej04BqX
Paul Torres-Cohen $CMLS
Tickeron (Tickeron) 16 hours ago
$CMLS's in Downtrend: Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) Histogram just turned negative. View odds for th… https://t.co/cfaD8SkCjk
Tickeron (Tickeron) 2 days ago
$CMLS in -1.74% Downtrend, declining for three consecutive days on May 23, 2022. View odds for this and other indic… https://t.co/7ZOpnKPssH
@MikeTsangaris If you are $CMLS, why would you terminate it? If you really wanted to buy the stock back and you ha… https://t.co/HOIApKXKEE
$CMLS stock down 30% from tender offer announcement. I think chances that they scrap the offer to be 30%-40%
More Tweets>>
 HOME  NEWS  MARKETS